Join us in November when Airlie Beach comes alive with the sound of music. Back and bigger than ever with headline acts such as Tim Finn (Crowded House), Troy Cassar Daley and Daryl Braithwaite to name a few, this is a weekend of music not to be missed. Coral Sea Marina Resort village will play host some incredible bands at venues on-site – Barcelona and Sorrento, so there really has been no better time to stay, play, explore.
• 5% discount off casual berthing rates (applicable to a minimum 4 night stay)
o 10% discount off tickets for Celebrity Chef Dinner (Saturday 22 November) at Lure
o Sorrento Bar & Restaurant – $15 pasta voucher
o Bohemian Raw Café – 10% discount voucher
o 10% off seafood at Whitsunday Seafood Company
o Free picnic for two people with every scenic flight booked to Whitehaven Beach with Helipad (valued at $40 per person)
** Every boatie to book this package before 1 November 2016 (for berthing from 1 – 8 November) will go into the draw to win two tickets to the Airlie Beach music festival (valued at $513) – winner to be drawn 1st November.
To redeem this package mention AIRLIE COMES ALIVE at the time of booking. Package available to the first 20 callers only.
If you miss out on the Airlie Beach Festival of Music, then check out what’s on at Coral Sea Marina Resort & Airlie Beach for the rest of November?
• 1 November – Sorrento Melbourne Cup lunch: $85 pp. Bookings essential
• 3 – 6 November – Airlie Beach Music Festival: Entry prices vary for main stage access. Smaller venues – no charge
• 4 November – Barcelona Salsa Dancing: no charge. Open to the public
• 5 November – Proserpine Entertainment Centre: Thai Dinner and traditional dancing display: $37.50 pp
• 11 November – Barcelona Salsa Dancing: no charge. Open to the
• 12 November – White on White Dinner with Abell Point Yacht Club – on Whitehaven Beach
• 12 – 13 November – Fujifilm Hamilton Island Triathlon/ Fujifilm Whitehaven Beach Ocean Swim
• 18 November – Proserpine Entertainment Centre: Acoustic Guitar Spectacular: $28 pp
• 19 November – Lure Celebrity Chef Dinner: $99 pp. Bookings essential
• 25 November – Barcelona Salsa Dancing: no charge. Open to the public
• 26 November – Abell Point Yacht Club Christmas Party. Join the celebrations and become a member in 2017.
Package available (minus entry to the prize draw) with inclusions, for berthing commencing in the month of November. With warm weather, calm seas, light winds, there has never been a better time to stay, play, explore at Coral Sea Marina Resort, Whitsundays, Queensland.
For bookings contact our friendly reservations team on 07 4946 2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org