Discover more about preserving and protecting the incredible Great Barrier Reef, as part of the Great Barrier Reef Festival.
Learn from Master Reef Guides, marine biologists and advocates for reef research and see what you can do to encourage the long term health of the reef.
This event includes:
- Presentations (10 am – 11:30am approx)
- Master Reef Guide presentations & Q&A
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority and Queensland Parks and Wildlife
- Climate Change Innovation Hub – Healthy Hearts, Olivia Broadhurst
- Health Rivers to Reef – New Report, Bonny Stutsel
- Australian Marine Conservation Society
- Reef Catchments – Whitsunday Islands Initiative, Johnny Gaskell
- Interactive Activities (11.30am – 12.30pm)
- Marina Coral and Fish hide and seek tour – MRG’s
- Tour to Seagrass Pontoon at Coral Sea Marina Ocean Club
- A Master Reef Guide Q&A
Conservation Volunteers will be on hand with information if anyone wants information/to sign up.
Register your interest in attending HERE.